Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy Couple of Weeks!

Look Ma, I caught a 30 pounder!!
Watching Roman Candles with Rachel's kids and a few others!
Nana and Saxon watching the "Big" fireworks show.
Vie and her cousin. Lovin face painting!
I'm callin my dentist for an appt. this week!!
It has been super busy the last couple weeks, doing fun stuff of course! My dearest friend Rachel came down with her kids to stay with us for a week while we took a dance workshop together! It is so nice to be dancing again. I am always teaching and never get the chance to be the student so it was awsome. Also, it was nice to be dancing with my closest friend again! This week was Pioneer Day so we got to enjoy fireworks with nana which was great because we really missed her. While dad was here alone I took the boys up to go fishing with him and we didn't really catch anything, although Kael did catch Saxon!! I just love summer! I love all time to do fun things together. We went to the children's museum yesterday and walked around the Gateway. The kids played in the fountain, we went to California Pizza Kitchen and the kids got monster carmel apples. How can life get any better! Dance is starting next week (already!) and I can't believe it. Pretty soon school will start, then soccer, and everything else. I will be sad when summer is over. Oh wells, there is always next summer to do it all over again!

1 comment:

Lanes said...

Hey Lori! I just got all caught up on your blog. I love to see pics of your family. Looks like you guys are having a crazy fun summer, just how it should be, right. Love you!