Thursday, June 19, 2008

Showin' Off Again!

Saxon is always the "tough guy". He said the other day,
"NO ONE messes with my sister, or I'll punch em' in
the nose!!" Although I don't condone violence,
I thought it was pretty cute!

Kael and Saxon LOVE to steal my camera and take hundreds of pictures. This one was taken while I was shopping and they were bored.


Vienna loves it when I take pictures of her jumping off stuff. We have many many crazy pictures of her "in flight" lets say it makes for some very interesting shots!
This pictue was taken on Father's Day. I think it is absolutely precious. I am so lucky to be married to a man who is such an amazing father.
I love this picture because it is of things I love so much, my kids and Southern Utah!

O.k. So aren't blogs for showin off your kids? Well that's what I'm doin, so if ya don't like it, go somewhere else! I love how my kids make me laugh, so here are a few pics of how they do so.

5 comments:

Rachel H said...

love the one of daddy and baby! Soo precious! And isn't Vienna just a little Mini-me for you? I see you in her when she's wild like that.. haha!

Patti said...

very cute. can you really have kids that big??

therichardsfam said...

Lori, thanks for commenting on my blog; it is always good to hear from family. I think my little girl is cutie too. Your babies are getting so big, but still adorable. That last picture was cool. Where was that taken?

Lana said...

Hello there... I sent you and email with the ladies golf day on the 28th. Love to see you! let me know if you can make it.
Love ya!

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Lori, I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. I remember when it was just little Vienna. Your family is so stinking cute and I can't wait to see y'all.