Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've Been Contemplating This!

I have been thinking about doing this for awhile and have finally decided to start a blog. Isn't this how they all begin? So here goes. For all who care or don't care to see. This is my family, my life according to ME!

I have always heard moms complain about summer and I think I am beginning to understand why. I am officially in the summer transition period. School ended last week and we are all adjusting to having everyone home. Vienna is most definately a ray of sunshine, but sometimes likes to shoot her rays at all unsuspecting victims. It seems like the tension has grown in the past few days. Lets just say some people like to create drama where no drama is present. Although having her around is so nice with the baby. She is such a great helper. She is also a great friend. I enjoy her company when she is not trying to agitate her brothers!! It is going to be a great summer!! Now all I need is the weather to warm up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting your blog started. I loved to see the pictures of your family. I can relate to the rays of sunshine that get pointed directly at someone. You need to teach your children the next skill of using a mirror to reflect the rays in various directions and lighting up the dark places. love you- shaleen

Rachel H said...

Yay for your new blog~! the kiddies are looking great and Cache is SOO cute and big!! Now you better start commenting on my blog more sister! =) Some day I might have a baby that you can say looks big....unless she just decides to live in my tummy until she's nearing retirement...
=) Yikes!