Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer ROCKS!









I seriouslly love summer! I love the BBQ's, get togethers, trips to the pool, and just hangin out! We've had a blast this summer so far. We didn't plan any trips or anything crazy like that, but just hangin out is what summer is all about. It's been a busy few weeks with the 4th and Kaels Birthday! My brother Scott and his fam came out and played for a few days and it was fun to catch up with them. For the 4th, we had a fun BBQ at grandma and grandpas house, then headed over to our house for fireworks. With neighbors, family, and friends, we accumulated over 60 people and it was so much fun. Stadium of Fire, WHATEVER! We rocked it!


Kael turned 7 this last Sunday and we celebrated as a family this year. It was a day of all of his favorite foods and playing with his new toys. What a great kid he is. I have no idea what I would do without him. He is most definately the calm one of the family. I love how inquisitive he is, always trying to figure things out. And most of all, I love his compassion and concern for others. He's pretty good at knowing when someone just needs a hug, or when being helpful is really needed. He's an amazing kid, and I'm glad he's mine! Happy Birthday buddy!


2 comments:

Lanes said...

Lori! Cute cute pictures! We are coming to town in August, let's get together.

manning's said...

boy is Cade getting some air. Those are some very cute pictures you took!!!!