Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I figured it out! (it's a miracle!)











S , trying to master the backyard ice rink!


V giving K a skating lesson!


We made the kids pose for a picture on Christmas morning before they could open their presents! We also make them drink a full glass of egg nog. Have you ever tried to drink that stuff fast? We're so mean! Look at those excited faces.


Lights at Temple Square.



Alright, I figured out my picture posting problem! So, here are a few pics of the holidays for your viewing pleasure! Sorry so late.

6 comments:

OUR LOVE FOREVER said...

aawwww! Bryce got a toy from Santa.. Hehe. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Anything fir you?

Indiana Halversen's said...

You guys look so dang awesome. I will put up some pics of our hockey gages. Glad you are having so much fun. I now have the pain of another teenager starting to drive. CYA Brian

Patti said...

Egg nog?? Brutal.

OUR LOVE FOREVER said...

how did you get glass in your foot??? I remember when I first met wes I was talking to him on the phone outside and stepped on a glass duck and it smashed under me and sliced up my foot and had glass everywhere! ( could never say it was not worth it though)... love hurts lol!

Lanes said...

I am loving K's hair in the Christmas morning picture, such good morning hair. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. Looks like V is taking after her mama and her awesome dancing talent. She's lucky to have you for a mom. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

The egg nog is a hoot! I am seriously cracking up! Your kids are so stinkin cute!